- How to support us
How to support us
Uniting Prahran is grateful for any form of support it receives. Some ways to support Uniting Prahran are by financial donations and contributions to its programs.
These can take the form of:
- a one-off financial donation
- monthly direct debit from credit card
- special appeals, such as our Winter Breakfast Program, or Christmas Appeal
- corporate sponsorship
- community group support
- volunteering time and expertise
- material goods and furniture for our Goodwill Shop
- contribution to our emergency relief program.
All donations are used to support the work of Uniting Prahran in its delivery of services to people experiencing poverty, homelessness, social or economic disadvantage, or who are living with a mental illness.
How can I make a donation?
- Call Uniting Prahran on 9692 9500, and have your credit card details handy
- Donate online to support our services – Donate Now
|Uniting Prahran is a registered charity with The ACNC’s
Tick of Charity Registration.
Leaving a gift in your Will – a lasting legacy
A Bequest or Legacy is a gift nominated in a legal Will. Uniting Prahran has a well established bequest program. Funds from bequests enable us to support programs and services that do not receive government funding. This allows us to be innovative and flexible in our approach to providing much needed services.
Once you’ve made provisions for your family and loved ones, please consider including Uniting Prahran in your Will. By leaving a gift in your Will, you will really make a difference – helping people who are experiencing poverty, homelessness, social or economic disadvantage, or who are living with a mental illness.
You can leave a gift to Uniting Prahran in a number of ways:
- by leaving a percentage of your estate
- by leaving the residue – what is left over after your family and loved ones have been provided for
- by leaving a specific sum or an asset such as property, shares, or belongings.
Why I have chosen to leave a gift in my Will to Uniting Prahran
Please visit our Uniting Bequest website for more information.
Please note: All enquiries are treated with the strictest confidence.
It would be impossible for us to deliver our vital programs and services without the support of our volunteers.
More than 3000 people generously give their time to our work each year.
There are lots of different ways you can get involved in our programs, events and activities to support vulnerable and marginalised people across Victoria and Tasmania.
By volunteering with us, you will become an important part of our team, helping to create positive change in people’s lives.
We match your skills, experience and areas of interest with available roles.