Please note that you will need to have completed ‘The Hearing Voices Approach’ training before signing up for this workshop.
For many people around the world Hearing Voices Groups have been a pivotal point in their recovery journey. The safe, judgement free space where people can share their experiences of hearing voices, sometimes for the very first time, can be very powerful.
This interactive, practical workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to start and (co)facilitate a hearing voices group. This course looks at what makes hearing voices groups so unique, and gives you the skills and confidence needed to (co)facilitate your own hearing voices group.
This workshop is ideal if you:
- Are thinking about starting a Hearing Voices Group.
- Have been going to a Hearing Voices Group and you would like to become a (co-)facilitator.
- Are working in the mental health field and would like to know more about Hearing Voices Groups and how they are run.
- $250 Full fee
- $175 Concession/Student fee
We do provide hardship rates please contact Voices Vic to find out more.
How do I register?
You can :
- contact us directly on 9692 9500
- or go online, via Eventbrite
We understand that money is sometimes an issue. Please contact our office if you are experiencing financial difficulty and we’ll do our best to help.