This 3 day mega training combines Voices Vic’s most popular 2 day ‘The Hearing Voices Approach’ training with our 1 day ‘Voice Profiling’ workshop.
‘Hearing Voices’ is a term used to represent the experience of what is also called ‘auditory hallucinations’, or hearing things that other people cannot. ‘Hearing Voices’ can also be related to the experiences of seeing visions, sensing things and beliefs that others may find unusual.
This course is the ultimate starting place if you are new to the Hearing Voices Approach.
By the end of the first 2 days you will have a solid understanding of the Hearing Voices Approach and how to apply it in practical settings.
The 3rd day looks at a set of accessible tools and strategies, that help to build greater awareness and understanding of a person’s voices. This in turn builds control and supports recovery for voices hearers.
This course is ideal if you:
- Want to better understand the experience of hearing voices & recovery.
- Want to start a hearing voices group.
- Are interested in a new approach to working with individuals on their voices.
- Want to change your own relationship with voices.
- Work with voice hearers in a clinical or community setting.
- Are a friend or family member of a voice hearer.
- $650 full fee
- $455 Concession/Student fee
We do provide hardship rates please contact Voices Vic to find out more.
How do I register?
You can :
- contact us directly on 9692 9500
- or go online, via Eventbrite
For more information, read our flyer
We understand that money is sometimes an issue. Please contact our office if you are experiencing financial difficulty and we’ll do our best to help.